Friday, September 11, 2015

Week #65 in Texas - Brownwood, TX

This week has been so good!!

So we are very excited because Kevin Ludlow’s baptism is this Saturday and we couldn't be more excited for him!

We have been teaching Helen, who just got married to Brother Daub, who is a returning less active, and she finally accepted a baptismal date for September 19th! We are so excited for her! Things here in Brownwood are on fire and we love it here so much.

Things have been so bitter sweet every day, but I’m really trying to make every single day last and really try to do all that I can in the time that I have left! I love, love being a missionary so much. This has been my life, and I get to live it still for another month. I’m so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me as much as he does. Words can’t explain it!

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment