Monday, September 14, 2015

Week #66 in Texas - Brownwood, TX

Ah! This week went by so quickly! I can’t even believe that I am emailing again. Its been so fulfilling though!

Kevin was baptized on Saturday and that was definitely the highlight of the week! We could feel the Spirit so strong, and he really knew what he was doing! It was so great to see! It was great to be a part of that, and truly an honor to teach him! I can just see him being a wonderful missionary someday and a great example to his friends and everyone around him.

Helen is all set and on track for her baptism on Saturday! They have come to church the last 4 Sundays in a row. They are really dedicated and she really wants this. They both have so much faith and know that the Lord is going to provide for them in all of their needs as they keep the commandments!

Also we were able to hear Kasey Ludlows homecoming talk (she just returned from serving in the Utah South Mission), and she did an amazing job! She truly brought the Spirit and helped all the members in the congregation to understand the ‘why’ of missionary work, and why it is so important. We were so grateful, because that will be a huge help to having the work progress here!

I have definitely been having mixed feelings about how quickly the time is going. It’s been an emotional roller coaster, and I anticipate it continuing to be, but I know the Lord will help me. I am so grateful that I can continue in this work and go home knowing and feeling that I couldn't have done anything better, and that I really tried my best to serve the Lord. That feeling and confirmation is priceless, and I am forever grateful for it. I can’t wait to use all that I have learned at home and really put it into action, and show God that the knowledge and skills he has given me for the last 18 months are not wasted, but will be put to good use.

I’m really grateful for the time I still have left to immerse myself in the work, because I will never forget the feelings I get as I am in the service of the Lord.

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment