Monday, August 24, 2015

Week #63 in Texas - Brownwood, Texas

This week has been amazing and very stressful at the same time! but week 6 usually is with transfers and such. But the good news is, neither Sister Camadeco or I are being transferred, so we are really happy! I get to finish out my mission here in the wonderful town of Brownwood! I am very excited.

This week has been a little bit slower of a week, but still really good! We met a lady named Kay, who lives with a less active family. She is super awesome and we are really excited to teach her. Please pray for her!

This week...I will be honest, it has tried to make me very trunky! On Saturday, for service, we took “ Save the Date" pictures for one of the members and his new fiancĂ©! They were adorable, and we are so happy for them. Then, last minute yesterday, we got asked to teach the Relief Society lesson on marriage and how to strengthen it. We were like...uuuh okay! So we did, haha! It went well. Then, after church, one of the less-actives we have been working with got married to his cute little fiancĂ©, who we are teaching, named Helen! She will totally be baptized, and now they are married so she can be! It was a cute little ceremony! But yeah...marriage has been thrown in my face a lot lately. Haha but its not going to work!

We are teaching Lulus son Kevin, who is 10. He is so adorable and very smart! He is going to be baptized on September 12th, and we couldn't be more excited for him! We have been teaching him all the lessons and he just has the best and sweetest answers. We are really excited.

I’m excited to put everything I have into this last transfer! I am so blessed to continue to have this energy and enthusiasm for the work. The other day, I looked down and my tag and started to cry, because it just hit me so hard what a privilege this is and that I don't get to wear it forever. But I know that it is the Lord’s plan for me, and there is a time and a season for everything! I couldn't be more happy to be directly in His hands.

I love you all. Thanks for the love.

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment