Friday, October 2, 2015

Week #68 in Texas - Brownwood, TX

I can’t believe that this is where I am at. This week is going to be basically my final everything! Yesterday was difficult saying goodbye to everyone at church, because it was the last time attending church as a full time missionary! I love this ward so much, and I’m really grateful that I can talk to all of them as soon as I get home! I really love them.

This week has been fantastic, and we are focusing with our recent converts. Helen is doing so wonderful! She and her husband are so faithful, and it’s so amazing to see. It makes me always want to be better.
We taught kevin and he is the cutest thing! He understands the gospel so well, and he is going to be the cutest missionary ever some day.

We finally got in contact with our investigator Kay at her work, and she was doing so well! She's so excited about the gospel! We had an appointment with her and she punched, but we went back the next night and she told us she was in the hospital with shingles! She was not doing well at all, and we felt really bad. Also, apparently you can get the chicken pox from someone with shingles if you haven't gotten chicken pox yet, or your vaccination. I haven't had either...so pray I don't get chicken pox! It’s rare, but possible, from what Sister Heap said! But we are just really happy we got in contact with her!

I’m beyond grateful for my Heavenly Father, because this last month has been a roller coaster of emotions, and I have been very conflicted about going home. But the last little while I have really been praying for peace. I’m really feeling excited now and that's a blessing because I wasn't before! I watch my area, and these people around me, and God gives me the calm and gentle assurance that all timing is in His hands, and that He is taking care of all of it. I’m so grateful for that, and I am so grateful for all that my mission has taught me in relying on my Savior.

I am grateful for everyone who has supported me on my mission, and the outpouring of love that I have received. I will see you next week!

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment