Saturday, September 26, 2015

Week #67 in Texas - Brownwood, TX

Wow. I have a lot of mixed messages as I write this email. Each week is more and more bitter sweet, especially as I continue to dive into missionary work, and see the fruits of our labors.

Helen got baptized on Saturday and we couldn't be happier for her! Everything went smoothly, and I never get tired of seeing the beautiful ordinance of baptism be performed. I am so grateful that I have gotten to watch Helen exercise so much faith as she prepared for her baptism! She even switched over to drinking hot cocoa instead of coffee! We are so proud of her, and I know that Heavenly Father is as well.
Our other investigators are doing so well too and I know that Kay will be baptized so soon! I am really going to miss this place.

I’m so grateful for this town. I love it here so much and just adore the people. I can’t wait to continue to stay in touch with them and continue to grow the friendships that we started.

Words can’t really express how I feel every day these last few weeks, but I know that God knows how I feel, and that he is going to help me through it. I’m so grateful for the principles I have learned on my mission, and how it will help my family and I when I am home. I just love this Gospel so much, and can’t even imagine I ever had the choice to not serve. I will forever be grateful.

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment