Monday, August 3, 2015

Week #60 in Texas - Brownwood, Texas

Another wonderful, very hot week in Brownwood, Texas!

Man I love it here! Sister Camadeco and I are such great friends and really enjoy working together! We are seeing a lot of success here as we shatter all of our comfort zones and we labor for these people, and for Christ! There really is no more fulfilling work that can be done. It brings such a pure joy and happiness, that I cant even describe. I’m so thankful for it!

Our investigators are doing really well, and the Ward is really gearing up by coming out to lessons and helping us! It has been wonderful. We truly cannot do this work without the members! They are so key! Especially when you teach single men and can’t go in their houses! But they have been helping us out so much, and the work continues to roll on!

We had zone conference this week in Abilene. Oh man. The Assistants and President and Sister Heap are so inspired, and I always feel so renewed when I go to zone conferences. I learned some great ways to improve my teaching and becoming a better missionary! I’m grateful for the love I feel for learning and progression that has come since I have been serving. It brings a joy for knowledge and information in a way I have never felt before!

I don’t have a ton to report on this week, just that it is as wonderful as ever to be a missionary, and that the weeks go by way too fast. It seems like I blink and I am emailing again! But I know that I am where I’m supposed to be, and I am so grateful for that feeling.

Thank you for all your wonderful examples and support! I love you!

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment