Monday, November 3, 2014

Week #21 in Texas - Hereford, TX

This week has been SO wonderful! It was stocked full with lots of things!! We got to help with the Branch Halloween carnival here, and it was so fun! Made me miss our cute little carnival in our Ward! it turned out great!

Then Friday was 100% crazy! We had a Mission tour where Elder and Sister Pino of the Seventy came to speak to us. We had to be in Lubbock by 8:30 in the morning, and had to drive to Canyon first, which is a half hour in the opposite direction, and then Lubbock is 2 and a half hours from Canyon. So we got up at 4:30! Haha! And I drove us, and the trio (3 Sister companionship) from Canyon to Lubbock! It was so amazing! We got to see and meet everyone from the top half of our mission! I was able to talk to Elder Allen (The one who is related to the Harris' family), and also with Elder Ross who graduated AF the year before me. And the one who Brother Casper wanted me to say hi to for him! it was great to see all of them! Then Elder and Sister Pino spoke, and they spoke in Spanish! An Elder translated in English, but I was so excited because I could understand almost 100% of what they were saying in their talk! it was wonderful! They gave some great counsel and were so grateful to be able to go and receive some of that.

Then on Saturday Sister Gonzalez and I turned around and went back to Lubbock with some members, so that we could go to the temple! It was so fantastic! We were able to go and do a session in Spanish! They had little headphone translaters, so I got one just in case-but I didn't end up using it at all because I could understand everything. it was beautiful! it was a really great opportunity to be able to do a session in Spanish! We were able to feel the Spirit and keep us nice and refreshed! We are always so grateful for the opportunity to go to the Lords house.

We got transfer calls on Saturday night and we are both staying!! Yay! I get to spend Thanksgiving with these wonderful members that I love!! We are so happy! :)

We have been able to see such great miracles lately about being in the right place at the right time. We don't always plan in our planners exactly how God wants, but we can be in tune with the spirit to be able to recognize when plans need to change, and where we need to be at certain times. It is wonderful to be able to recognize that we weren't sure why we planned to visit someone on the opposite side of town at that hour, because we can never catch them, but we pray and follow through and then we are able to catch those people at those times when we wouldn't have been able to otherwise. it is so amazing to be such an instrument in the Lords' hands.

Im so grateful for all the opportunities that I have to strengthen my testimony, as I help other to strengthen or even start theirs. God has everything in His hands, and it is amazing how He uses each of us to help each other and put us all at the right place at the right time.

I love you all!

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment