Monday, August 11, 2014

Week #11 in Texas - Hereford, TX

Ah! I LOVE the mission life. It is so wonderful. I just enjoy every second that I get to talk to people and teach them. I am learning so much and I know that I couldn't become who I needed to become without going on a mission. I can’t imagine myself anywhere else.

I am staying in Hereford! Yay!! I absolutely love Hereford. Unfortunately Hermana Ogles is getting transferred :( But she tells me my new comp Hermana Gonzales is amazing! I am so excited at the same time! The transfers are truly inspired by God and we just go exactly where he wants us to :)

Things are going so well! I have finally got the hang of things, and the stress has been replaced with love! So much love that it overwhelms you sometimes for random people and for things. The other day Sister Ogles said: “I just had this overwhelming love for jumping jacks. Like I just LOVE them so much." Haha, we died! Because we really do just have LOVE for everything! I even look at like little bugs and just love them so much because I know that God himself created it. I love this outlook on life, and it is definitely a huge blessing from God.

Our investigators are doing so well! We have so many people to teach, and everyone is so nice to us. We are teaching Shauna and her 12-year-old son Robert. She’s the one we thought was already a member, but pulling our leg because she asks such unique doctrine questions. They are wonderful! Yesterday we read the Book of Mormon with them, and that 12 year old is one of the smartest people I’ve ever met! We taught them the Plan of Salvation last week, and yesterday he recited the whole thing back to us, in depth, with like the 2 different levels of Spirit Prison and the 3 Kingdoms BY NAME. It was amazing. And, at the end, he said a wonderful prayer and told God that he and his mom really hope that the Book of Mormon is true, and that they can’t wait to find out that it is true. It was so beautiful! I felt the Spirit so strong. They are so prepared!

Everything is so good here, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I am so excited for Colton to start his journey soon! I pray for you every day!

Please continue to write me, and let me know how ya’ll are doing! It really means so much!

I love you and miss you lots! I know that the Lord knows each of us by name, and loves us and knows what’s best for us.

Love, Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment