Monday, July 13, 2015

Week #57 in Texas/New Mexico - Carlsbad, New Mexico

Such a good and crazy week!

Transfer calls came, and this time our phone made the scary ring tone indicating that it was from President Heap! I’m moving to Brownwood, Texas and I am training a new Sister! Sister Peck will be staying here in Carlsbad, and will also be training a new missionary! It was a surprise and we are sad to leave each other, but we are also really excited to start our new adventures with our babies! I’m gonna be a momma! I’m so excited!

I’m also so sad because Carlsbad has been booming and we have so many solid investigators! Joe has been coming to church every week, and we went to the Spanish branch with him this week! He is so awesome and asked for “The Family: A Proclamation to the World” to share with his family because he loved it so much. He is so awesome, and I’m really going to miss him! He has such a strong testimony and I know that he will be baptized soon!

Dezire is also doing so good, and reading and praying every day, and using the Gospel in her marriage. We are so proud of her. She is so amazing!

I am really excited to train and to start this new adventure!!

Thank you for all your love and support!

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment