Monday, June 1, 2015

Week #51 in Texas/New Mexico - Carlsbad, New Mexico

Hello all!

This week has been busy and so wonderful! We had the opportunity to go on exchanges in Roswell, NM again, and it was fantastic! It was great to see Hermana Gonzalez before she leaves to go home tomorrow!

We also got to go to the temple with the Miller family and it was so much fun! We showed up too late for the last session, so we decided to do sealings. That was amazing! It was my first time doing sealings and it was awesome. It was great to act as the child and be able to help people progress. It was really neat.  Then we went to Texas Roadhouse IN TEXAS. That was a monumental moment! it was good! We really had a lot of fun.

Things here are going very well. I found out that i am stayin here in Carlsbad, and Sister Hjorth is going to Borger, Texas! I am getting my new companion, Hermana Peck! She is a Spanish missionary too! It’s going to be awesome!

Thank you so much for the package with the necklace and notes in it! It really made my week and helped me! I can’t wait to start a new adventure and learn and grow more. I love being a missionary so much! Thank you for all your love and support!

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment