Monday, April 20, 2015

Week #44 in Texas - Monahans, TX


Hello all!

This week has been crazy, awesome, crazy and amazing!

So missionary work has its ups and downs, which the ups are great! But the downs not so much. But if we didn’t have the down times on the mission, then we wouldn’t really appreciate the really good times! So we haven’t met with Everett this week because he kind of dropped us. Which was a really big down. We were struggling with it a lot, because he isn’t doing well and we are concerned for him. But we can only keep praying and just try to help him. Please keep praying for him, because he knows this is true, he just needs to act! But, as that has happened we have realized that we need to be focusing on others as well and so we have been praying and feel really good about working with the active members more, and the less actives and strengthening the recent converts and we feel really at peace about it! We are excited to focus and work really hard on that objective.

We had the opportunity to go to the temple on Saturday and it was so wonderful!! I love how new things stand out to me each time, and in a way that is exactly applicable to my life at that time. It’s so beautiful! I am so grateful for the temple!

I can’t even fathom or believe that transfers are on Saturday! That is crazy to me! Time is going by so quickly, and it makes us want to work that much harder! I am so grateful to be engaged in this work and how much joy and happiness that it brings to my soul!

Well, I love you all!

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment