Monday, November 10, 2014

Week #22 in Texas - Hereford, TX

This week has been really wonderful! We have had so much success here in Hereford!

We got a referral from a recent convert named Sergio for his friend who has a wife and 4 little boys. So we went over to their home without an appointment, and they let us in right away. We were able to teach an amazing Restoration lesson, and found out that the wife had been taught by missionaries in Lubbock, and had a baptismal date, but moved before she could be baptized! Sergio had no idea this was the case. He just shared the gospel with one of his friends, and gave their information to us. And God knew that she still needed to be baptized and prepared, but we would have never found them had it not been for Sergio being a member missionary and having that desire to share Gods blessings with all his friends. So we are so excited because we set baptismal dates with the mom and dad and their 10 year old son! we are so excited to have a family baptism! What amazing ways the Lord brings about His work.

We were able to watch the Primary program here with all the little kids, and it was such an amazing experience. I could feel the spirit so strong as they would sing their songs and testify of Jesus Christ. Never forget that you can learn so much from kids, and that they have such sweet innocent testimonies that can really build and uplift us. im so grateful I could watch that this week!

Im so grateful for the Lord in my life and how much He leads and guides us in this work, and in all of our lives personally. My mission is teaching me so much about who I want to be and how I want to live the rest of my life, and I am forever grateful for it!

I love you all! thanks for the support!

Love,

Hermana Bleyl

No comments:

Post a Comment